Monday, June 30, 2008

Choir Concert

So all the Saturday night practices have paid off! Shawn was in a city choir for a few months. It was hard having him gone on the weekend, but they performed tonight and sounded great! The program was a Patriotic Theme with some fun Sounthern tunes too. My sister and mom came to watch, which was nice to have the help with the girls. The girls were actually pretty good! I didn't know if I was allowed to take pictures in a Catholic church (where the concert was at), so I only took one picture and a little video of Cambree gettin' down! She just wouldn't turn around!!

8 comments:

Gabrielle said...

LOL that was just cute.

ClistyB said...

did you say some Hail Mary's? DId the girls notice the kneeling benches that fold down?? My kids love that when we attend church with Mike's nonna. That and the creepy stained glass.

Sants said...

It is so interesting to go to other churches. Our chapels are so functional, in comparison. Love the video!

Angie said...

Cambree is a great dancer! She's really good at keeping the beat...I'm quite amazed.

andrea said...

Hey thanks for the advice I guess you would call it. I changed my colors and it worked. I did have to delete my other blog. I don't know what happened there. I'm glad we can keep in touch this way.

Chrissy said...

Hey Missy. I have a few cute pictures of your girls from the 4th of July at Cori's house. I don't think I have your email, though, so email me at skaggbailey at hotmail dot come and I'll send them to you! I have to tell you, Shawn was so cute with the girls. I hope my husband is that sweet to my kids when I'm away! Anyways, I missed seeing you there!

Tooele Brezoff Family said...

OH Get back in town already! I miss you! I really missed you at Book club and all your comments on my blog... and I cant wait to see all the photos you took on your trip and to hear all about it!!

Tara said...

Where are you?! It's nearly been a month! That's so un-Missy. :) I'm missing you!
Your girls are adorable (as always). My kids always crowd me out at the computer when I'm looking at your blog - they want to see your kids. :)