Thursday, May 8, 2008

Vote for ME!!!

So I entered a Photography contest. If I win I get a beautiful custom photo pendant. Not a huge deal, but I never win anything so I thought I'd use my blog to see if I can win with all the help of my wonderful friends!! I don't know when the voting is over so just go vote now! Go here and vote for my picture:
I GUESS if you don't think mine is the best, then go vote for a different one. I want it to be fair and know that I won, not cuz all my friends voted for me but because I actually deserved it! :) I guess....

7 comments:

Sants said...

Looks like you have competition with entry number four, but I did love yours best so I voted for you!

Garcia's said...

Lots of cute pics. I never win anything either. I voted for you I hope you win. Good Luck!!

Angie said...

I really did like your montage better than the singles. Although the orangutan picture was awesome in its originality. But, since you're my sister, I voted for you.

nicole said...

Good Luck,I hope you win. I voted for ya and I think it sounds like a fun contest:)

Tooele Brezoff Family said...

I voted for You!! and yes I think your photos are the BEST! I hope you win!!!

Pearson's said...

I did think yours was the best, I voted for you. Good Luck

Mi Piace said...

This is the picture I saw on your wall and thought was soooo cute! I want to copy!!
Thanks for the cute basket you and Lori put together. That was sweet of you both.