Friday, May 30, 2008

Utah is the Hot Spot for Hollywood!!


So a few weeks ago, High School Musical 3 was filming at East High. People could go and be extras. I thought it would've been fun to go but I happened to be busy that weekend. Glad I waited!! Brad Pitt and Sean Penn are filming a new movie, Tree of Life, and some of it will take place out here by Tooele!!! I'm stoked!! So open casting calls are tomorrow from 9-12. Here's the article for more info. You're supposed to have a unique look...mmm...I'll probably not get in the movie, but I'm gonna go and see what it's like!


Update: So my mom, Brinley and my friends Jenn and Heidi (how do you like having your picture in the same post as Brad? ;) came with me to the movie casting today...along with hundreds of people!!!! I knew there would be alot of people there and I wondered how they would get through everyone in 3 hours. So after 2 hours, a lady came through and said she was cutting the line off at about 20 people ahead of us. And then she would quickly go through and tell people if they could stay. She didn't tell very many people to stay and when she got to us, we flashed our best Hollywood smile and she said, "Oh, this is so hard!" but didn't tell us we could stay. Oh well!! Before the lady came along, my mom was so great keeping Brinley busy doing things but then they got bored. So they left to go to the store and we'd just call them when the line got shorter. But the lady was coming so fast so they didn't make it back in time and they were picking older people so my mom might've made it! Oh well. It was fun talking the entire time and to be away from our kids for a few hours thanks to great husbands! So it was a waste of time but it also wasn't! Thanks, girls, for coming with me! Until next time! ;)

7 comments:

Brandi said...

I hope you make in the movie that would be awesome. I had a great time with you today.It felt good to get out and visit today. We need to get together all of us and do something besides VT. Good luck tomorrow.

ClistyB said...

oh I wanna hear all about it!!

happy mom said...

I think we look great with Brad! I think we look Great anyway and I am shocked we didn't make it, maybe next time! too bad we can't be in the twilight movies!

John & Jennifer Savage said...

Oh boy...that shirt is more yellow than even I realized! lol! But I still like it since my shirt selection is limited these days. It was fun to go with you and Heidi. Our big break is still to come!

Chrissy said...

Clearly, I think the sun must've been in that lady's eyes when she was checking you guys out. You so should've made it through.

carrie said...

bummer about the casting call thingy! I am happy you can get the discount too, it would make me sad if you had to pay the full $700! I would totally love to show you how to make the tutu's, soooo easy you should e-mail me your number. carriegoldbear@yahoo.com it will be easy to tell you over the phone,

meyerstwins.blogspot.com said...

Wow! I would've gone too. Maybe you'll see yummy Brad Pitt around. How fun!