Saturday, May 24, 2008

To Move or Not to Move?

















These are the results to my quiz...Hmm...sounds a lot like Tooele...(I don't know why it won't let me erase all this extra space!!)
You Should Live in a Small Town


You prefer a close knit community to the bustle of the city.
You like locally owned businesses, local flavor, and friendly neighbors.
There's nothing boring about a small town!

So these are Shawn's answers to his quiz! Hmm...kinda sounds like Utah County...


You Should Live in the Suburbs



Like many people, you like the city - but you don't want to live in it.

For you, the suburbs is the perfect compromise.

You can enjoy the city as much as you want, but you have a quiet, safe neighborhood to come home to.

4 comments:

Tooele Brezoff Family said...

I say you should stay right here! yeah I am selfish. ;)

Chrissy said...

Dude, I don't need to take a test to answer that!!! It's always been my dream to live in a little podunk (how do you even spell that???) town miles and miles away from a city. I don't know why, but that sounds so appealing to me. Ryan keeps saying that as soon as he finds a job he can do from home or online, we're outta here!!!

happy mom said...

I guess shawn probably feels like you are compromising you had Tooele for awhile and now you get to have the suburbs!

oh and by the way, it really is the Naked brothers band, a boy kid group that plays on disney channel. kind of like the Jonahs brothers and Hannah montana. to my knowledge, I don't think BNL has made an appearance on the disney channel.

Brandi said...

I think you should stay. Funny on what the results were though.