Thursday, May 22, 2008

Nicole's Girls

So I actually was able to get a Photo Shoot in admist all the bad weather we've been having this week. Nicole (my friend from since 6th Grade!) came out all the way from Lehi and trusted me that the weather, at the moment, was nice... and it was! There was the perfect amount of cloud cover and just a slight breeze, but cold enough that her girls were freezing! So our shoot was cut a little short, but we still got some good ones! Girls are just so fun! Brooklyn turns 5 soon so these were here 5 year old pictures. BUT we couldn't resist taking sister pictures too cuz their dresses (that Nicole's mom made) matched are are DARLING!!
So here are a bunch! I've used up all my megabytes on Flickr for the month, so I can't upload them there, so I'll just have to post all my favs here.

12 comments:

Jeremy and Jamie said...

ADORABLE! I'm so impressed! Okay...what do you think about Moments by Missy? I'm still thinking about it, just putting that one out there! Love the pics!

Angie said...

Wow...those are adorable! I just love the sisters pictures. Whispering to each other, standing next to each other, etc. They are just adorable.
Nicole did an awesome job at sewing those dresses. She's an amazing seamstress!

Missy said...

No, Nicole's mom made the dresses...I'll go clarify that!

jen&john&maddy said...

I LOVE the umbrella picture and the girls whispering! Gorgeous pictures, seriously! You're getting better and better each shoot you do. Is this at Wheeler Farm or the Grist Mill?
I have to tell you that I bought a child's umbrella at DI hoping to do a shot like that, but mine is tiny and has lots of colors. I'm trying to build up my props too so I can be just like you. :)

Tooele Brezoff Family said...

super darling photos!

Brandi said...

Super Cute. They look great.

meyerstwins.blogspot.com said...

Sooo darling! Cute girls. You did an excellent job

Kurtis, Stacia, Austin, & Tate said...

Those are way cute pics! What adorable little girls! Can't wait for our photo shoot!

Kim said...

Missy! You're an awesome photographer! I'll be getting ahold of you next time we need pics done!

Missy said...

Sure, Kim! It was be so fun!

Jody Hancock said...

Cute pics Missy! beautiful girls. love the log cabin and the effects you used.

happy mom said...

these are beautiful! lucky for you you always have such cute subjects!