Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Brinley's LAST Preschool Graduation!!

It's fun that Brinley has had 2 years of Preschool. Graduation was today. My parents and sister came to our house beforehand for a Cafe Rio dinner that I made. Then, we all went over to the Graduation. Miss Pateresa (Brinley's teacher) outdid herself again! She made a plaque (the one that Brinely's holding), an autograph book for her friends to sign, and a Book All About Me. She's so crazy to do so much! And the program was darling! They learned so many songs and this year each kid got to say a Nursery Rhyme. Brinley's was Baa Baa Black Sheep. She did such a great job! We are so proud of her!





Cambree was having fun singing and dancing when the kids weren't occupying it (even though it doesn't look like it in this picture). She wants to be in Preschool so bad!! Too bad she has to wait a whole year before she can go!
Well, now it's on to Kindergarten in the Fall! So Crazy! I can't believe I have one that old! They grow up so fast!

7 comments:

Mi Piace said...

How fun!! She's growing up way too fast!

I tagged you on my last post! You better do it!! I REALLY want to read it from you!

Chrissy said...

She did a great job with her rhyme! It's cute she gets kinda embarassed at the end...

Tooele Brezoff Family said...

Awww super cute just 18 more years till her High School Graduation!

Brandi said...

HOw cute. Now get ready for kindergarten it is fun. She will love it.

jen&john&maddy said...

She looks so cute! And so does Cambree standing up there on the stage. It's not easy being the youngest and not getting your turn in the spotlight yet! :) And that's a cute picture of your family too!

Kim said...

Hey Missy! I found your blog off of Shanda's. Your family is adorable and I LOVE your pictures. Especially the one at the top of your page. I'll be checking up on you now!
Kim

happy mom said...

well I am looking forward to the fact that when Sam is in kindergarten, the girls will be in preschool! sweet!