Sunday, April 13, 2008

BYU Blue & White Game

So Shawn's been to this scrimmage game for the past 3 years and it was my first time (and the girls). It's good it was free cuz Cambree was running all around the bleachers for the first part. (now we know we can't take them to a real game yet!) Then, I had to take Brinley potty and about 5 minutes later, Cambree was poopy so I had to go back down all those bleachers to change her. For about the last 20 minutes, I actually KIND OF watched the game. I just didn't get who I was supposed to cheer for since they were both BYU. Oh well. At least we went with Nicole and Jeff and their girls so I had someone to talk to so I didn't get too bored. Maybe when I can actually watch the whole time I'll get even why they have a scrimmage. Here are the cute girls!

After the game, we just hung out at Nicole's. The girls love to play together...well, not Cambree and Aubrey so much. They're both 2 so they fight a lot and they both didn't get a nap! Fun stuff! There's also a house for sale across the street from them and it's in our price range, so we asked if we could look at it. It's so pretty and we really liked it. But we can't (or just won't) do anything until we sell ours first...and it's going pretty slow. Ugh!

We got a new couch (YEA!!!) that was on a killer deal (we've been looking for awhile) at the furniture store here in town. It's our first couch purchase so that's exciting and it looks great! Our old couch doesn't fit in the basement so we took it to Shawn's parent's house to store it for us. They have lots of room and said they don't mind! They're so great! Anyway, we had a few issues with my dad's trailer, but made it just fine. When we got home, Shawn had to run to a choir practice. He found out about a community choir here and wants to try it out. I can't believe they have practices on Saturday nights! That's a bummer so hopefully he won't miss too many! It was a busy day but also fun to get out in the sun (Shawn got pretty red...we forgot sunscreen!), see family and friends, and also get some things done too!

7 comments:

Tooele Brezoff Family said...

you are so LUCKY i want a new couch so bad. I am happy you got one! you will have to fill me in on the great deal! the game looked fun aside from chasing kids and potty breaks!

Mi Piace said...

cute couch! My kids do good at the byu game cause theres NO room for them to move. so maybe it'd be so with yours!?

Kelly said...

Glad you were able to go to the game. My whole family was there, but I haven't talked to them about it yet. We are going to bring Brody to a game next fall. I don't know how I feel about that. I am sure he will be all over the place and it might not be too fun for me. I love your couch too!

Garcia's said...

We love going to the blue and white game, but this year we had a baptism to go to, but i know ANgelo was mad haha. He will get over it though. Cute couch looks comfy

Angie said...

Did you and Nicole plan on matching hairstyles for your oldest girls? That's so cute how they have mini-pig tails with matching bows!
I heard that Nicole was planning on growing out her hair...it really looks great.
I know how much you would LOVE living across the street from Nicole...even if she's only planning on living there a little while longer. Just keep an eye on the house...maybe it'll stay on the market long enough for you guys to get it!

happy mom said...

Love the couch! I bet it is comfy!

happy mom said...

Love the couch! I bet it is comfy!