Thursday, April 10, 2008

Another Fun Newborn Shoot!

I'm sorry if ya'll get bored of me posting my photos, but people tell me they want to see them! And, let's face it, it's really good publicity for me! :)
Here's a sneek peek for Kellye and Jordan. I haven't even shown them these pictures of their son!

So this is Tate's new baby brother, Hayden. He has SO MUCH HAIR!! And it was SO THICK!! I don't think I've ever seen a baby with such thick hair!
I'm loving the suitcase pictures. It's like they're packed up by Heavenly Father and sent straight to you...don't you wish it was that easy! Hayden was complete with a bow too!
Again, there are more from this shoot on my Flickr account. Feel free to comment there too!

10 comments:

John & Jennifer Savage said...

Oh my gosh, those are the cutest pictures ever. Isn't he gorgeous! Seriously, what a gorgeous little boy with all of that hair. I love the big satin bow too, very nice touch. I have to admit that he looks so cuddly on the white fur so I'm proud to feel that I helped in some way! :) Great job Missy, you are seriously getting so great at this!

Jordan said...

Missy,

What can we say? You have outdone yourself with these darling pictures of Hayden! We love them!! Thank you, Thank you, Thank you! We love the effects, and he looks so sweet and perfect! These are just awesome, you are awesome! I can't believe these were taken at our house! Seriously, Thank you!

Jordan said...

FYI,

Your family pictures are so cute too!! I love the frame with the color of the girls...holy cow...so freakin cute!!! When I lose all this fun extra weight we will need to do a family shoot too! : )

Kellye...Jordan made me sign my name because I'm on his email right now. Hahahaha!

Tooele Brezoff Family said...

Super Darling photos! you did a great job!

Chrissy said...

Awww, those are great!

Missy said...

Glad everyone likes them! Remember, tell all your friends about me! :)

Mi Piace said...

Hey cute pictures! I thought Kellye wasn't due for like another five months......I WAS WRONG!
TONS of hair!!
Justin wants me to get you to do our family pictures sometime. I'll have to talk to you about it.
We got some done at his brothers wedding....but they're not too cute!! lol We think you could do better!
Great job once again!

meyerstwins.blogspot.com said...

So darling!I love them! I am very impressed

Jody Hancock said...

I looked at all of them on your Flickre account. Great job! Babies are my favorite thing to shoot. It always helps the photography to have a cute baby! what a head of hair.

happy mom said...

YOu are so amazingly talented! I love it.